Frequently Asked Questions

In this section you will find all the frequently asked questions about the facilities and services offered at the Barbados Revenue Authority.

As an Employer Can I Claim the National Insurance Contributions Paid on Behalf of my Employee?

An employer may claim as a deduction that portion of National Insurance Contributions which that employer paid on behalf of an employee.