Frequently Asked Questions

In this section you will find all the frequently asked questions about the facilities and services offered at the Barbados Revenue Authority.

If I am employed full-time with one company and work part-time somewhere else must I declare the part-time income?

Yes. The income of a person is his income from all sources, business, property, offices and employment, whether within or outside of Barbados. This includes bonuses, commissions, plus the value of all other benefits, whether in money or otherwise, including quarters, board or residence, received or enjoyed in that income year in respect of that office or employment. Therefore you must declare income from all sources.