Frequently Asked Questions

In this section you will find all the frequently asked questions about the facilities and services offered at the Barbados Revenue Authority.

How do I correct my statement of renumeration (TD5 Slip) if it has been uploaded incorrectly?

Income uploaded incorrectly

In a case where your income has been uploaded incorrectly your employer is responsible for submitting the correct changes to the department for approval.