Frequently Asked Questions

In this section you will find all the frequently asked questions about the facilities and services offered at the Barbados Revenue Authority.

What do I do if I filed an Income Tax Return but intended to file a Reverse Tax Credit?

You will be required to wait until the return you filed is assessed after which you may file an objection.

You may object on-line (via the E-Tax website) within twenty-one days of receiving the Notice of Assessment, stating the precise ground(s) of your objection.