This website uses cookies that help with improved and customized user experience. Please read our cookie policy for more information on the cookies we use.

Read Cookie Policy

Frequently Asked Questions

Promoters of Public Entertainment must be registered for Value Added Tax, then depending on their business type would determine if they are to be registered for Corporation Income Tax, Personal Income Tax or Divided Income Tax. In addition promoters who utilize non-resident performers must be registered for Withholding Tax.