This website uses cookies that help with improved and customized user experience. Please read our cookie policy for more information on the cookies we use.

Read Cookie Policy

Income Tax Division

Yes. Any Party to an appeal who is dissatisfied with the decision of the Tribunal may appeal against such decision to the High Court by giving notice in writing to the Tribunal Coordinator within thirty (30) days after the date on which such decision was given.