This website uses cookies that help with improved and customized user experience. Please read our cookie policy for more information on the cookies we use.

Read Cookie Policy

Income Tax Division

Yes. You can make an application to the Tribunal in writing for an extension of time to file a Notice of Appeal. This application must be accompanied by an adequate reason for the delay.